Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Art, Photo Blogs, Guys...oh my!


As a gay man, which I am, I love art...but mostly underground artists. I had the opportunity to reach out and get two short interviews with two of my favorite people. I know what you are thinking, where are the dates, where are the boys/men/one-night-stands, hey sometimes we have to remember there are other things going on in the world and in my life. Also, this is BOYmeetsBOY (sometimes men), where we meet new people and other guys, and I am introducing you to two very important people making a change in the community at large through their art and ideas.

Keep coming back in the next couple of weeks as I introduce you to the guy behind Queer Studies with Ryan Reynolds and the visionary behind HOMO RIOT. LEARN.KNOW.EMPOWER.

**the Tops and Bottoms of dating: art shows are great places to meet people of like interest. Who knows maybe you can meet the guy of your dreams, share your love for queer theory together over coffee in front of a fireplace, shirtless, and discuss the ramifications of the heteronormative and Foucault. If anything maybe meet a hot, scruffy gay guy, and have a one-night-stand (wear a condom!).

No comments:

Post a Comment