Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Annualized Acroamatic Narcissistic Recriminations...of a Gay Boy


Happy Birthday to me! I just want to say thank you to all my friends, family, and loved ones for their love and support. Also, to my readers and fellow bloggers, vloggers, and podcasters...together we will run the gay blog-osphere! Thank you all for your continued support. Keep doing what you are doing.

Remember, STOP living in the shadows of who you were. Be who you are TODAY and let it guide you into the future.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it!

    Happy Birthday to you! Make the best of it.

    And I think it's great advice you've given in this one. "Living in the shadows" or wearing masks just creates misery for those who attempt to exist at the pleasure of others. You can only live for yourself and the people who matter will appreciate that.

    My best always,

    ~Lex

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right! Its so hard. I still feel sad at times even though I said I thought I was ready to date. At times I feel like I am and then I think I'm not. I guess I would have to find that one person who will make me feel that way again.

    ReplyDelete