Thursday, January 20, 2011
the Tops and Bottoms of Dating: Part 7
1. Don't swallow unless the guy is serious about you and is boyfriend/fuckfriend/ltr status. Wait 3 months because that is how long it takes to get a secure HIV/AIDs test result.
2. If I give you my number at the club. that doesn't mean we are boyfriends...at least not yet. Twitter me instead. That's the easiest way to get a hold of me.
3. A lunch date doesn't always have to end with a kiss. A firm hug will do.
4. If you get mad easily at my 3AM phones calls, then it probably won't work out. What can I say, I am a bit needy.
5. Don't EVER be late to a date. It's like the first interview for that awesome job you want, only to find out a year later...it sucks! (Not all jobs suck.)
6. Don't make yourself to available.
7. Always find out if the person has any allergies or dislikes when choosing a place to have a dinner date. You don't want the date to end abruptly because he breaks out in hives.
8. If you like someone after a few dates, it is alright to let them know. More than likely they like you too.
9. Don't date married/partnered men. Trust me it NEVER works.
10. If you are a blogger/vlogger/writer date someone that is one too. He will understand you better, and realize that your schizophrenia is normal, because his is too.