Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nautica Malibu Triathlon for Children's Hospital Los Angeles

Mark Pierson, NBC/Universal
Here is your opportunity to give to a great cause. It is to raise money for the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Providing the highest quality in healthcare for some of the sickest and injured children in our region and beyond.

My best friend is taking part in the triathlon. He is doing the swimming portion for his team at NBC/Universal. Help my friend, Mark Pierson, by donating!

If not my friend, I ask you to help and donate in which ever way possible. Make a difference, touch a life.

*Mark's Donation Page
*2011 Nautica Malibu Triathlon
*Children's Hospital Los Angeles
*NBC/Universal Team

2 comments:

  1. How can I join in the marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can check out the 2011 Nautica Triathlon page. There should be information there.

    ReplyDelete