Monday, November 15, 2010

Private Parts vs. Face pics: Choices for Gay-ting


Where does a flippant gay man begin!?! There are so many different "dating" sites on the market and ofcourse I use the term dating loosely...most of these sites are hook up sites. Oh if you aren't gay and you are reading this, hooking up definitely means something different to gay men then straight people. To you, aka straight people, hooking up can be a casual make out session. To a gay man it means, oral, anal, rimming, etc etc etc. If you don't know what half of those mean, you are a) too naive, b)live under a rock, or c)in denial.

Now that we have all of that settled...
where do I begin, what do I write? Do I post my private parts for men to see? Simmer down...one thing at a time. Start with Adam4Adam.com, that's the easiest! Well if you want to get laid that is. Now I recommend before you do any of these, know your STATUS! I don't mean single, married and looking, widowed...bitch! I mean get tested! Men want to know, and the ones that don't...you should run away from. Once tested you can date safely and sanely.

So where do you begin? I started out with just placing a profile anywhere and everywhere minus the classified ads in LA/OC Weekly...I am sure that brings a different clientele. Keep it short, keep it simple, and damn it have a face pic! It is 2010, take one...oh and be honest! Don't lie about your age, weight, oh and the infamous cock size. Trust me when you meet face to face you better have the shit to back it up! Now I am not saying quantity over quality, just be honest and be you! It'll get your farther in dating, sex, and fuck even life.

With that said, I went ahead and placed an A4A profile, Gay.com, Chemistry.com, ManCrunch.com...now I must wait. No! I must send a message to every man that is matched with me. Tell me this...should I play hard to get? Should I be the one going after them?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh that's the sound you get when you have mail on A4A. Oh and guys, don't wait around to hear the buzz and wonder if that guy that viewed your profile will message you...do it yourself...you will be surprised. With that said, I have a guitar lesson/beer date. He is cute, no dirty pics (darn!), in my age range...shoot he is the ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment